This is me - the mighty warrior

This is me - the mighty warrior

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Know What You Did Last Wednesday


I had just completed reading a story book, title : I Know What You Did Last Wednesday. It was an interesting and scary book. I can't wait to complete it within a day when my mother bought it for me. The story : -


"It's not fair. I do my homework. I clean my teeth twice a day.

Why does everyone want to kill me?"


It's a dangerous life being the younger brother of the world's worst private detective, but Nick Diamond's

survived...... so far. Nick's due a holiday, so he should be happy when his brother Tim receives an

invitation to a school reunion on a remote Scottish island.


But Nick's got a bad feeling ---- and it's not indigestion.

When he meets their fellow guest, the feeling only gets worse.


Especially when they start dying in ever more bizarre ways...........


COULD THE DIAMOND BROTHER'S DAYS BE NUMBERED?

No comments:

Post a Comment