This is me - the mighty warrior

This is me - the mighty warrior

Friday, May 21, 2010

Absence from school tdoay

Yesterday night, suddenly I was not feeling so well. So I went to bed early b4 9pm.

This morning when my mother woke me up, I felt a little dizzy , my throat pain and block nose. My mother gave me some medicine to take. She wanted me to lay on the bed to rest.

It was so boring laying on the bed. I also afraid Monday go back to school, there will be alot of homeworks awaiting for me to do like yesterday (alot of 华文功课).

So boring and helpless laying on the bed to rest - can't do anythings as my mother don't allow.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jian Wei, I hope you are ok. Sorry to hear that you are unwell. Please drink plenty of water and get plenty of rest ;) Have you been updating dadsforlife? I think we should be able to win..

    ReplyDelete